Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mark, Cinematographer: spring is here and new beginnings abound


So today I woke up before dawn, stretched, and pulled my bike out from its winter hibernation. I made my way the two blocks to the lake front and started on my way to work, the sunrise this morning was incredible! The pink and purple hues reflected in the water made the 35 degree weather almost seem like 40. I am completely out of shape from last years bike riding and so while the ride to work didn't kick my ass the one home did, especially with the head wind, ugh! After I got home and had a shower and some food I went over to Iron Cycles and got a new chain and bike lock, the people who work there are great, very helpful and friendly.

But enough about me biking, I have been working on getting out a new teaser and trailer for the film and am getting closer to finishing the teaser soon. I am also very excited about the upcoming fundraiser, even if it is 2 months out, and about all the great people that we have on board helping us now. At the end of the trip it was Just Me, Ryan, and Adam working on the film, although we did have Matt working on updating the website also and he has put in a lot of great work on that front. We are so glad to have Jill back helping us with event coordinating again, and also to be in association with the Non for profit theater company NWaC (Nothing Without a Company). Also we have some fantastic editors working with us now; Paul Yu, Shaun Hildner, and Bobby Senones; as well as our interns; Mike Matthews and Dave Tiritilli; transcribers; Ed Cooper, Nick Resendiz, and Ali Orielly; Animator Ralph Browne; and Scott and Stu composing Music. Thank you to all of you as well as everyone else who has been helping us and supporting us in our push to make this film.

Mark Barry

No comments: