Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Andy: Face Race

There's been a lot of races in our time. The Indy 500, the Tour de France, the Kentucky Derby, Egyptian, Lebanese... But never, in the history of man or beast, has someone intentionally chosen to shave their face and head at the same time in order to see which grows faster. Never. Not even when cavemen were in their caves just hanging out, building forts with couch cushions. I know, because I've been there.

Anyways, I guess I'm pretty cool because I did it. Well, my girlfriend did... after I got her pretty drunk. There will probably be some sweet facebook pics of it someday... (By the way, if you shave just the top of your head and keep the mustache, you look like a total perv. (At least I did.)) Anyhow, the race began about three days ago, and (place your bets now) It's a pretty close race. I've got my money on face over head. If I'm right, Matt will owe me a million dollars, and I can buy that island I was checking out on craiglist. It's looking to be beard all the way as of late, but I've seen a man with six fingers on one hand, so I guess anything is still possible.

Love and Kissys

No comments: