Monday, June 23, 2008

Andy: Seattle.

We spent quite a bit of time in Seattle. Somthing like three days. I must admit that it was nothign like I imagined. All of the rooms we stayed in had four walls, no studio audiences made "whooo hooo" noises when scott took his shirt off and Frasier and Niles were no where to be seen. Yeah it was weird.

Actually, Seattle was a lot like Chicago. There were people there, and buildings, just like home!

I just finished spending 172 dollars on a tune up for the bike, a painful but necessary expenditure. My bike rides perfectly now, especially with all that wieght I lost in my wallet. I plan on finding new and interesting ways to eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I will become the king of peanut butter and honey sandys. Maybe I'll become power hungry and become a tyrant of peanut butter and honey sandys.

Anyways, trip's fun. I like stuff.

Andy Junk

6 comments:

Bob Horn said...

Great meeting you and your group yesterday at Myrtle Edwards Park north of downtown Seattle. I'll be undertaking a cross-country tour next summer, so I'll be following your blog and daydreaming of my ride next year. Have a safe tour and avoid riding through Dubois, Wyoming. I hear they throw rocks at cyclists there!

Janice said...

Andy,
When you get tired of honey, try PB and Marshmellow Cream (also known as fluff). It's hard to spread on the bread, but it's one of my favorite sandwiches.

Stay safe,
Cousin Janice

Steve Junk said...

Keep the blogs coming. I love reading them!! We're putting your $90 of "vacation money" from the change jar in your bank account. Enjoy the sandwiches!!
bh,bn,bh
Dad

Mom said...

The writing is great. Keep it coming!!!! I feel like I should send your tent comments to the manufacturer. Where are you sleeping? Not my son John, but my son Andy. Love you forever...
Mom

Wilshire said...

this rider is the best one!

Mom said...

I agree with Wilshire!!! Whole-heartedly.
Saw Mr. Williams last night -- he said he'll blog you all.
Love you,
Mom